Okay, Christmas pictures... at least mostly.

This one is on Christmas Eve, I believe. Rebecca had been really fussy, and I finally just put her in her stroller and handed her that little Pooh bear toy that her cousin Amelia gave her, and she started munching on it, but she was pretty happy for about 1/2 an hour, so whatever works!

This is the tree on Christmas Eve... most of those packages were for Rebecca! YIKES!

Rebecca studying said tree on Christmas Eve.

This is the stocking Justin and I designed and I made for Rebecca.

And... apparently Christmas tired her out before we even opened her presents, lol.

Still sleeping...

STILL sleeping! Here's the majority of what she got for Christmas, less some clothing.

Finally she woke up!

Oh, and she noticed the bow on her chair!

Talking with Daddy!
I read something about doing a 365 blog or whatever, and thought it sounded kind of fun. I don't think I can necessarily post every day, but I can definitely take a picture every day, so here are the first two pictures of the year.

practising her flying lessons with Daddy...

All snuggled in, going for a walk on our rainy, windy, chilly (not cold like yesterday!!) day.
Oh, and, Happy Birthday to my Mum! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment