So, apparently I have a big nose (at least, according to Melissa).
Melissa was winding Rebecca down for the night, so Melissa gave her a bath and was aiming on giving her a massage as it helps Rebecca to sleep better during the night (i.e. like 7 hours vs 4-5). Rebecca wanted to nurse instead. So Melissa allowed Rebecca to nurse for a few minutes, then set her down to give her a massage. Rebecca was of course less than pleased at having her feeding cut short. So I came in and was trying to calm Rebecca while Melissa massaged Rebecca, and put my face right on Rebecca's. She calmed down. So I commented to Melissa and did it again, and again she calmed down. Melissa commented 'see, I told you you have a big nose! She probably thinks it is a nipple.' So I put my face down on Rebecca's again, and watched her try to latch. So, being the good father I am, I washed my nose and let her have it. Rebecca ceased her crying despite Melissa's and my shaking with laughter, and my new challenge at figuring out how to breathe through my mouth while laughing...
-Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment