This one is particularly for her Cokum and Mooshum to show them how much she can enjoy her rocking chair. :-) I have some others that will appear on here at some point in the future, probably when I once again have nothing better to say, lol.
Our dining room now has a closet thanks to Justin's efforts on Monday and today, our living room has two book cases (FULL of books), and our piano is getting tuned tomorrow morning!! YAY!! Oh... and I still have to figure out where to put certain items of furniture... hmmmmmm... Oh well, the dining room is much tidier than it was for the last few months, and it will only continue to improve as I figure out where to put everything. The living room leaves a little to be desired at the moment because of all the rearranging we've been doing in there in the last few days, but that will be quickly remedied, and the kitchen shouldn't take too long either! It's so nice to finally have things mostly in place!!
Rebecca and I are going to go out for a walk on this lovely, yet slightly chilly afternoon, then make pancakes for supper and head out for choir practise... then home to bed. Oh... bed sure sounds nice.... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment