No, seriously, it did! I even took pictures to prove it. I'm not quite sure how it happened, but there are little columns of ice with dirt mixed in throughout my garden, and it really looks like the dirt just sprouted right out of the ground! I'm not quite sure what to do about it either, so I am just hoping that things still grow...



Okay, pictures of the full chair, and the chair with toys were requested, so here is the rocking chair again. Rebecca is starting to enjoy it, unless she is *really* upset before we try to put her in it, and then of course, it doesn't work to put her in it anyway!

Being very patient as Mummy tries to get a good picture.

The result of the vibration setting-- peace and quiet!

That yellow thing is an elephant, and is the only thing on the chair Rebecca has figured out how to grab so far.
These next pictures (with Rebecca in her car seat) are from today...

This is now the result of the phrase, "Rebecca, where's your tongue? Can you show me your tongue??" It's quite cute!

Here I said, "Hey, Rebecca, there's mail for YOU!"
...Her look kind of says, "There IS???"

She was fascinated by the sparkles on the front of it!

And, she enjoyed watching them glitter for a little while!

Let's just imagine that she's saying "Thank you, Granny!" here. :)
And, these last few pictures are a momentus occasion that truly must be marked by proof. She slept, yesterday, in her bassinet for a straight FOUR hours, TWICE! We have never had her sleep that long in her bassinet before. Of course, she didn't today either... today she only slept two hours, but that is a lot better than the half hour we started out with!


No comments:
Post a Comment