Sunday, March 14, 2010

Snow... from January!

I know, I haven't posted many pictures at all in the last couple of months. Actually, I guess I haven't posted much at all, let alone pictures! So... here are some pictures to make up for it. :) We got a pretty decent snow at the end of January, ending up with about a foot of snow in our yard! Justin got a day off work out of it. He probably should have had two, but he didn't realize how bad the roads were when he left home, so he only got one.

Rebecca really wasn't sure what to think about it at first, and then after falling down and accidentally getting a face full of snow, she wasn't too pleased with the idea of walking through the stuff anymore.


She thought it was funny to see Mummy throwing handfuls of snow in the air.



Daddy tried to encourage her to walk through the snow... he wasn't overly successful!


Trying to build a snowman. It wasn't very successful until a week or so later when we got a really nice wet snow, and Rebecca and I built a Rebecca-sized snowman. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment