Sunday, March 28, 2010
Bubbles!
Having realized that children who can whistle can probably also blow bubbles, I taught Rebecca how to use a bubble wand and blow bubbles. She does quite well with it, though she tends to get the wand too close to her lips and ends up with soap on or in her mouth. It doesn't seem to stop her though, and I figure eventually she'll figure out how to make bubbles without touching her lips.


We got her a little no-spill bubble bucket, so that I didn't have to hold the bottle all the time. I was a little concerned about whether she'd be able to fit the wands into the slots, but she did it just fine. Those buckets are a wonderful investment for anyone with little people-- Rebecca literally turned it upside down and shook it and nothing (except the wands) came out!

She really gets a kick out of being able to make bubbles herself. :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sure is a pretty spring time baby! :)
ReplyDelete