Sunday, October 4, 2009

Various Pictures from September

Rebecca really likes to empty her "toy bin" boxes. We only have one available in her reach, so as to keep the toy mess down a little!

My apologies for the many shots with part of her head cut off. It is becoming increasingly difficult to take pictures of Rebecca, because she thinks it is really neat to look directly into the lens of my camera! However, a lot of them turned out quite cute, so I thought I'd share them. :-)

Playing with her balls is a favourite activity of hers! Oh, and peek-a-boo as well, as evidenced in the above picture!

That book is her absolute favourite book. It's "My First Numbers Book" by DK publishing... and I really don't see what is so interesting about it. But, she loves it. She gets us to read it over, and over, and over... I've got it memorized!


This is an outfit I wore when I was a baby. Admittedly, the pictures of me in it are from when I was about 6 months old, but I thought I'd take a couple of pictures of her in it anyway. :-)


Rebecca got this apple for herself out of the bag of apples, and proceeded to eat a fair portion off it! We were quite surprised she went further than a couple of bites, but apparently she thought it was great!

The silly faces of Rebecca:



Rebecca likes to go digging in my garden. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to keep my new bulbs and flowers in the garden with how much she digs out, but it seems she is often most interested in pulling rocks out and chewing on them, so perhaps the plants will survive.


How to climb down the step (Rebecca's version):





And then when you're done going down you have to climb back up! :-)


Rebecca likes to look in when we're outside, and out when we're inside. It's quite amusing. She's trying to see over the bottom of the door by climbing it in the picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment