Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fun With Daddy!

Rebecca and I hung out on the front lawn with Justin for a while last week, and I took advantage of an extra adult to get some fun pictures. :-)



(well, except for that one, since I'm in it... Justin took that!)



Rebecca just LOVES to fly through the air, and Daddy loves to toss her around, so they have a lot of fun when they have the opportunity to play like this!




Justin has also recently started doing what is shown in the following series of pictures. He swings Rebecca back and forth upside down, and then flips her up in the air and catches her on the way down. It makes my heart stop every time, but she loves it, LOL!







And, finally, what would a day of fun with Daddy be without giving him a nice, slobbery kiss at the end? :-)

1 comment:

  1. My Remy loved to be tossed really high by daddy, I could NEVER watch! She is so sweet and what a yummy kiss she gave at the end. Hee hee..

    ReplyDelete