Okay, so I have a ton of pictures on this post... it might take a while to load if you have a slow connection!
Tuesday Afternoons

This is the knitting group Rebecca and I go to on Tuesday afternoons. We get together in one of the church's fellowship rooms or whatever it is called, sit in a circle, and they talk (I mostly just listen) and Rebecca visits each person around the circle and everyone knits. It's a great way to find out everything happening in the church!

Knitting again.
Our Garden

This is what you see when you look out our front door right now (though those daffodils are starting to die off now).

And this... is a robin's nest! It's in our front porch hangover thingy.

From our front door, looking to the right.

A little closer up.

The robin sitting on the nest!

I thought it quite brave, but on further reflection, perhaps it is a little foolish seeing as it just sat staring at a big black piece of machinery while I took pictures!

Eggs! There are actually five now, but this is from last Monday.

A hyacinth getting ready to bloom.

And in full bloom!

Daffodil

I have no idea what that bug is, but I thought it looked kind of neat.

Pansy! We have purple, bright orange, and the previously posted wine coloured ones in the garden, all in full bloom.

Crocuses.

Daffodils. I think these are particularly pretty with the frilly edges of the centres.

A bit of a view of our garden from the front.

Our house! The driveway happened to be empty since Justin was at work and my car was in getting a bunch of belts and things changed that day, so I took advantage of it and took a picture.
Rebecca Pictures
Hanging out on the front lawn.

Getting ready to go for a walk! She has just recently started riding in the stroller itself without sitting in her car seat, and she just loves watching where we are going.

Looking at all the flowers from our front porch.

Sitting up! Though she does have my legs and feet for support, but she was mostly doing it herself.


Rebecca really loves that frog. Shannon gave it to me a couple of years ago, and for some reason Rebecca thinks it is one of the best stuffed toys to play with. I think it is because it is easy to maneuver, as she also likes that little duck toy in the background there.


Another of Rebecca's new favourites! This is one of the neatest toys I have ever seen. It rattles, spins, flips around, and there are little mirrors all over the interrior!

Sitting up! This and the next two are from yesterday. Our church had an Easter egg hunt for the children, and they insisted that Rebecca was old enough to participate, LOL. She got seven eggs, and enjoys playing with them. I think we're supposed to return them though... so I'll have to do that sometime!

Yes, she's actually on her hands and knees. She's not crawling yet, but she *can* get up on her hands and knees when she wants to. She prefers to push herself forward with her toes and backward with her hands though!!
Just had to comment that when Amelia saw the pictures of Rebecca she immediately said "Aww, thats cute!" and then "Thats nice cute!" I gather she thinks Rebecca is a cutie ;)
ReplyDeleteHope your enjoying spring...unfortunately our spring doesn't look exciting. I've only seen a few daffodil patches around this house and the rest is depressing. Oh, and it is raining again. :S We have the communion season this weekend, and then Jett is off for a week to study for exams and then exams and then we have to move...doesn't at all sound like a nice spring to me! Maybe May will be better. :)
Love,
Ev xx
Aww, that's cute, Ev!
ReplyDeleteI am largely enjoying spring, just wishing we had sidewalks (or less busy roads) here to take walks on! I sling Rebecca sometimes and then we can go further, but I'm still not particularly comfortable walking along the side of the roads here. The traffic is a little... heavy and unpredictable?! I'm starting to think I need to start taking drives to the various parks in the area and take her for walks at those. We might get a little further that way!
I hope May will be better for you, though it must be very busy packing and moving when you're due so soon!
Your baby is so precious and she is getting so big. :) You have done well, mama! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd the little blue eggs...great photo.