All that is left is to paint the two doors, put the closet door back ON the closet, and paint the trim around the window. Basically, that means this room is done!
So, there you have it, pictures of what we have done with one bedroom, at least. We haven't got our room in an orderly enough state at the moment to have pictures of it up. We should very shortly!!
In bird news... We have one week-old baby finch in the nest, and we now also have four newly hatched babies (1 Friday, 2 Saturday, 1 today). We're getting to listen to a lot of noise now! All we hear is little squeaks and squawks coming out of the nest! It can be VERY noisy at times. They seem to think that we should have to attempt to be heard over their noise, and it's rather difficult to hear oneself think, let alone talk over them at times!
Oh that looks sooo much nicer! Of course I'm partial to green...especially for a babies room!! Wow, you have a graco car seat and the stroller to go with it? Good for you, wish I had that when Amy was first born, would have made life a bit easier...lol, now I have a double one and have no clue what to do with the third baby coming, all being well in May! I really like the floor...soo much better then that awful grey(?) stuff.
ReplyDeleteEv xx
The floor is actually the floor that was in the kitchen and dining room! We have a different flooring in the dining room now, and will be putting tile in the kitchen... eventually! Hopefully sooner rather than later!
ReplyDeleteWe got the travel system because it was the only way the car seat we liked came, and we figured it would be handy for transporting the baby in the seat on occasion! I liked the stroller too, which was the real seller, because the other stroller possibilities were ones I had issues with various parts, so we finally settled with getting the travel system! I think my grandmother got it for us, actually, which was extremely helpful!