Well, it's been a while, and while I do have things to post (such as pictures) I haven't got the time to be uploading them at the moment. They should be coming sometime in the next week though. At least pictures of the baby's room. Our room is still in progress, so maybe next week sometime? The kitchen is just going to drive me CRAZY, because I have yet to figure out where to fit my pots. There isn't a cupboard the right size anywhere, nor is there one near the stove even *close* to the right size. So I'm a little annoyed with that. Oh, and we are using a dresser to put our dishes, cutlery, and storage containers in, because I honestly haven't got anywhere else at the moment to put them!! How irritating! I think things will improve as we start getting more things done in other parts of the house. Right now I just have to finish vacuuming at the apartment, and then the vacuum can come here, and the apartment will be done. I think we may be steam cleaning tonight or tomorrow night, not sure which, as well.
I had my monthly prenatal appointment yesterday afternoon, and it's quite difficult to believe it's already been a month since the last one!
So, yesterday I was 30 weeks, 4 days
b/p: 115/64
pulse: 108
weight: used a different scale from normal, as we were in a different place, it said I've gained 9 lbs... I don't know if that is true, but it doesn't really matter to me, and they were not concerned at all. Everything else is "perfect" so it really doesn't matter.
fundal height: 30 cm. Funny story... she measured me, and said "you're measuring thirty too" and I thought she had said thirty-two, so I was wondering where the additional 2 cm had come from!! So she went back and corrected herself, as she realized that what she'd said was rather confusing, lol!
fht: 130's range resting heart rate, into the 140's when you bother it, which is a good acceleration I'm told, and indicates a healthy baby in there... so I guess that's a good thing.
And, that's basically it. No swelling, no other problems, and no problems anticipated.
In other news... I want blinds for my windows, and I want tiles for my floors. I have a feeling I'm not going to have the tiles for a long time, the blinds... I'm hoping will be sooner!!
Your baby will be here so soon now! :) I can't wait to see the photos!
ReplyDelete