Despite being in the USA, I DID celebrate Canada Day with my niece and nephew. We all wore red and/or white, and we painted "flags" and had a red balloon water balloon fight. I thought that was sufficient.
After the kids went home, I went to my prenatal appointment. I'd missed last month's because I was in Canada, and it turns out I've lost more weight, which is quite amusing, because no one is really concerned. I feel good, I look good, and the baby is wiggling and kicking like CRAZY, so I'm told that despite the fact that no one could get a steady reading on the heartbeat, the child is definitely healthy judging by the amount of movement, lol. They couldn't get the reading simply because the baby didn't stay still for more than about two seconds at a time every time they managed to find the heartbeat! Oh, and I'm measuring dead on for where I am supposed to. I'm 22.5 weeks today, and I measured exactly 22.5 cm! I guess that's a good thing too, hehe.
lol wish I celebrated it...ach well, likely we won't be celebrating anything this week even though there is July 1 - Canada Day and of course July the 4th.
ReplyDeleteHmm, well I usually always measured right on the mark too, but hmm, definitely went off with both kids Amy came early, and Aaron came late (well who says it was late! could have been just on time!). :) Sounds like your keeping well! Enjoy this week! :)
Ev xx
Lol... I'm just hoping that measuring right on is going to mean that I have a 7 1/2 lb or less sized baby! I don't want one of those 9 or 10 lb first babies...
ReplyDeleteooh yes indeed. my sister had a 10 pounder first go...wasn't pleasant pushing him out :S mine tend to be wee (6.3 and 7.6) that is so far, should be thankful! :)
ReplyDelete