Monday, February 25, 2008

Frustrated!!

Well... I'm sure having a maintenance team is supposed to help you out, and make life easier. Well, not in this case! I'm feeling really sick from the chemicals that the guy used to attempt to fix our heater's motor, and even so, they didn't do the job. He has to order a new motor.

But, in the process, he also managed to spray black dust and stuff all over the livingroom and bedroom. Our table, floors, bed, and side table (and everything on them) are now COVERED in this stuff! Basically that means that I have to clean the entire apartment today! Not that it doesn't need it, I just don't have the energy to have to do the whole place as thoroughly as it now needs in one day!! I'm so frustrated!

At least he did fix the closet rod and the weatherstripping on the door (finally, after we've waited two months...).

No comments:

Post a Comment