With the warmer weather has come a lot of outdoor play time. We spend at least 1-2 hours outdoors every day, often even more. I get compliments from all the neighbours who are in their 40's or older on how much time I spend with my children outdoors. They tell me how good it is for the children, and how wonderful it is that we aren't sitting inside watching shows on the television all day. They're shocked when they find out we don't own a television, hehe!

I introduced Elias to chalk.... which he enjoys making marks with.

However, he enjoys eating it even more. He has pink spots on some outfits to prove this, because pink seems to be the only colour of chalk I have trouble getting out of clothing.


Cokum sent Elias (and Rebecca) a new book called Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes by Mem Fox, because they both
loved it when we borrowed it from the library, and Rebecca actually got mad at me when I made her take it back! So, my mum went into Costco where they apparently still had them in stock, and got it in the board book version! As you can see, Elias is absolutely
thrilled by his new book.


We tried to introduce some solids to Elias' diet. He's had troubles with those (vomiting, constipation, etc), so we're back to just nursing for a while. However, the following is the result of feeding him anything with green beans in it. He takes it out of his mouth and smushes it on his face. Anywhere. It was bath time after he ate that day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment