Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pocahontas State Park

On Valentine's Day I had to get a couple of fillings put in, so Justin took the day off so I wouldn't have to deal with two babies and a half frozen mouth (THANK YOU, JUSTIN!!!). After the fillings were in, we went to Pocahontas State Park and took a very, very, very long walk, and a number of pictures along the way. :)



We got Rebecca and Elias a double umbrella stroller, which we use very regularly, and they enjoy a lot.






I'm not really sure what that is, but I'm suspecting it is an old kiln or oven. There were no signs to say what it was.




Yes, I've cut his hair since then. He no longer looks that shaggy.







This is Rebecca's "sulking" position. Anywhere, anytime she needs to pout, that is how you will find her.

Someone took it upon themselves to carve dead tree stumps into chairs along the path, which we thought was pretty neat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment