A number of churches in the area do harvest festivals and such over the weekends of October, so we spent our weekends in October going out and having some fun as a family. On October 31, it's rather customary to go to these events in costume, so we took Rebecca to one of them, went to a trunk-or-treat event, and then went to visit all the neighbours.



She got up the next morning, found her monkey costume, put it on, and informed us, "I want more deedee" (deedee = candy). It took me almost four hours to get the costume off her again. Later that day when we went out for a walk, she tried to go up to every house to knock on their doors, and every time she started walking down a drive way she again informed me she wanted candy. Somehow I think she's got that concept DOWN!

Elias
very much enjoys his jolly jumper. He's figured out how to make it bounce, and he'll spend an hour in it (when happy). It's great for when Rebecca's doing nursery time and he's refusing to nap! I just wish he'd be happy at 4:30pm, when I need to make dinner!

Rebecca painted with pudding as part of her nursery activities last week. We were doing a "brown and blue" day (the first week is completely colours themed), and I was supposed to have a blue paper plate for her to paint with brown pudding, but I just couldn't justify getting a package of blue plates for ONE activity, so I improvised!

And, as it turns out, she LOVES chocolate pudding!
No comments:
Post a Comment