Saturday, November 27, 2010

Playing at Grandma & Grandpa's House

Justin's parents, sister, niece and nephew went to Georgia to visit Justin's uncle over Thanksgiving, so we were left to house watch for them. Before they left they replaced the sand in the little sandbox under their swing set, so since it was so nice on Tuesday afternoon I took Rebecca and Elias over to play for a little while. Unfortunately, in order for Elias to experience anything it requires both my hands, so there aren't many pictures of him. However, there are a number of pictures of Rebecca (and I do have a whole photoshoot of just him as well!).




Rebecca doesn't have a sieve like that one (the blue), and I think she was a little confused about how to use it. I tried to show her what to do, but she preferred just repeatedly filling it. Of course, with clean sand you're not going to find much anyway!



She really enjoys tractors and trucks and things. Anytime there is a crew working on our road somewhere she wants to go see the trucks and tractors and see everything that is going on!


No comments:

Post a Comment