Monday, December 21, 2009

Some News

Well, many who read this will already know, but for those who don't... we're expecting baby #2 at the beginning of June. :) The official due date is June 3, but as everyone knows, babies almost never arrive on time, they're almost always early or late! I'm currently about 16.5 weeks along. For any who may wonder, no, I'm not showing at all yet, much to the disgust of my friend who is almost exactly 2 months ahead of me in her pregnancy, hehe! I almost think I look smaller than I did with Rebecca at this point, which is almost concerning me at the moment! However, the heartbeat sounded good when we heard it (150bpm), so we assume all is well, especially since all regular stuff has been normal so far. I've got a little 'ticker' to the right, now, that tracks fetal development as well as gestational age. :)

I haven't taken many (read: any) pictures recently (ie, the last 7-10 or so days) because first Rebecca was down with a mild case of Roseola, and we're pretty sure we ended up with it as well, and then we all got the flu. What a lovely time of year to get that! We're just starting to get back to 'normal', though I'm still not feeling very normal right now, as every time I think I'm starting to feel normal again I end up spending the rest of the day laying down feeling miserable. I think Rebecca hasn't fully recovered yet either, as she has taken 1-2 naps every day, even though she fought it, for the last three days. I guess that's what happens when you get hit by two viruses in a row! I do have more pictures from November that I ought to post sometime, and some pictures from about two weeks ago that I need to get off my camera, but haven't had the energy to put out that effort in the last week or so!

This week is Christmas week, so things are somewhat quiet starting on Thursday. Justin's off for Thursday and Friday, so we get a four day weekend. :) Next week he has Friday off, and I think he normally gets off early on New Year's Eve, so that will make for a nice three day weekend as well. :) Anyway, I must be off, but figured I should put something on here. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Melissa! I'm sure Rebecca will enjoy a little sibling.

    Hope you're on the mend soon.. Olivia has been sick too lately.

    ReplyDelete