Thursday, December 31, 2009

At the Aquarium

As I mentioned a while back, we went to the aquarium while my parents were here. Rebecca had a great time, though by the end of the few hours we were there she was getting cranky due to being tired of being out... and probably just being tired as well. :)

She LOVED watching the otters! (So did I!)


Kinda looks like they're about to go swimming... doesn't it?

A seahorse! Did you know these things hatch right here in Virginia?!

Tree frogs... playing an unsuccessful game of leap frog, lol. Maybe they were making a frog totem instead.

I can't remember what these blue-billed ducks are called, but Dad and I both liked the looks of them. :)

Looking at all the little minnows!

This was one very curious turtle! It saw Rebecca looking in the window, and swam right up to her! It almost looked like it was trying to give her a kiss.


That fish is HUGE. Seriously... the tank was full of fish that looked like they could eat Rebecca in just a couple of bites!

The giant sea turtle. This was as close as Rebecca was able to get to it, as the little girl to the left in the picture kept going up and down the glass with it wherever it went. :-/

And... looking at (and below, touching) a horseshoe crab. She wasn't really into the touching of the little fins and gills and things, but when it was right side up she was fine with the shell. :)


Anyway, there's the conclusion of my November pictures... I've got some December ones to put up probably tomorrow, and will hopefully have even more in a few days (the rest are still on my camera).

No comments:

Post a Comment