Anyway, here are a few of those pictures!
Rebecca and Daddy had some fun in the pool a few mornings, and she slept WONDERFULLY for nearly the full afternoon every time they had played in the pool. Rebecca adores playing in water, whether it is in our kiddie pool, the bath tub, or at the beach. I've even had comments from people at the beach about just how comfortable my baby is in the water. She even tries to swim away from me on her own!
Rebecca just loves her alphabet blocks! Well, really, blocks of any sort, and balls of any sort as well, but these blocks make a hit any time they're out. Probably because I put them up in a location she can't reach when no one is watching her with them since she likes to take bites out of them (and has actually succeeded at removing little pieces of a couple! YIKES!).
Ah, yes... she's started pointing. She actually started more like 5 or 6 weeks ago, it's just been that long since I posted something with pictures, hehe! She points at everything and either says "at, at, at" or "ut, ut, ut"... we think the words she's saying are "that" and "what", but we're not entirely sure just yet, lol.
Other update stuff... Rebecca took her first, very short, walk on Wednesday, September 2. She still prefers crawling. Maybe one of these days she'll decide to get on those feet and stay that way though, hehe!
We were given guinea pigs, one of which was pregnant... she's no longer pregnant... she had two babies! They're very cute, though I haven't taken any pictures of the babies yet. All four creatures are multi-coloured, with black, caramel, and white all over.
We went to Richmond yesterday to do some of the Battlefield Tour thing they have out there (we need to go back to finish it!), and we found a lame turtle. Did you know turtles can limp?! Well, we've now acquired a box turtle who has yet to receive a name... and I have yet to convince it should eat things. I guess I'll have to catch it a worm or something. Anyway, we don't figure that the thing will survive too well in the wild when it is missing a foot, has two chips out of the top shell, a chip out of the bottom shell, and looks like the shell was crushed at some point... so we're going to do our best to keep it happy and healthy, we hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment