So... this is what happens when your child is on the verge of walking! They disappear on you, and do things you never imagined would happen! However... it's great for photo-ops! So... here are some pictures from the last of August, of things Rebecca has gotten into (and a few "normal" things thrown in)!
Rebecca discovered that I keep my powdered sugar on the lower lazy susan, and thought it looked like great fun. She figured out how to open the bag, and had about a cup of it on the floor when I found her! I had been sewing Justin a pair of pajama pants, and hadn't noticed her playing in that corner of the kitchen. But... like any good parent... when I saw what she was doing, I grabbed the camera so we would have pictures for posterity!






Rebecca is very determined to go where she wants, and when she wants. If she wants to go inside, she tries to take you along with her... and if you don't come, she goes and waits by the door until you come. Of course, the opposite is true as well, and if she wants out, she'll wait at the door until you take her out!

Waving bye-bye to Mummy!

Standing!!



One of the things Rebecca likes to
think she is doing, is helping. In reality, she's making a biiiiig mess most times, as in the case of the above picture! I Had just finished putting all our clean clothing away, and she came along and removed nearly everything I'd placed in that drawer!

We moved a book case from the dining room to the kitchen, and she thought it was something interesting to look at for a while. NOW she just empties the lower shelves again, and again, and again...

And, finally... the latest "interest", which is climbing... into the basket of her stroller, which has a 10lb limit! I haven't figured out how to stop her from doing this, because she doesn't do it every time, and actually, most times only does it when I'm far enough away (like two rooms and a door away) that I can't stop her... she's too smart for her own good! Anyway, the following pictures are from a day on which I heard her giggling to herself, and I figured that since she was in the living room she was pretty much safe... the stroller hadn't occurred to me at that time!




And there are the last of my August pictures! I do have some September ones (of course!)... I just have to take the time to get them ready to post!
She is so big! I love her!
ReplyDeleteShe is very grown up, especially for her age, I find! But... she's very small in size (18ish lbs, 25.5ish ins-- most people think she's 6 months old, not ten months!!)! :-)
ReplyDeleteawww, sweet pics of her in the sugar! :D She's really cute!
ReplyDeleteheehee yummy icing sugar
ReplyDelete