Unfortunately, next year, if I want to eat chicken too... I think I'll have to dress up as well. This year Rebecca's costume got us the second free combo, but next year I assume she's going to want to eat her own food. :-)
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
"Dress like me, git free chikin!"
Chick-fil-A has an annual "Cow Appreciation Day"on July 10 of each year, and this year we took advantage of it! We happened to be given a baby-sized cow costume that day, and for dressing fully like a cow you were able to get a free combo meal. So... we dressed Rebecca up! And, we dressed Justin up at well... from head to tail! (Sorry, I don't think I have a picture of the tail...).




Unfortunately, next year, if I want to eat chicken too... I think I'll have to dress up as well. This year Rebecca's costume got us the second free combo, but next year I assume she's going to want to eat her own food. :-)
Unfortunately, next year, if I want to eat chicken too... I think I'll have to dress up as well. This year Rebecca's costume got us the second free combo, but next year I assume she's going to want to eat her own food. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment