Speaking of choir, I get to sing a solo in one of the songs the choir is singing on March 22, and I think that's the day that DeAnna and I are supposed to be playing a duet as well. I've got to get that piece practised at some point! Oh, and then sometime after that I'm playing the music for one of the songs while the children's and adult's choirs sing. Lots happening in the music department, I guess!
And, that's all the choir pictures I have. The rest are from around the house.
Anyway...
I did laundry yesterday and threw the detergent measuring cup thing into the machine because it was getting so caked in soap, and spent the next three hours trying to figure out where in the world it had gone, because when I pulled the laundry out, I didn't find it, I hung the laundry to dry, and still didn't find it. Finally, three hours later, I went outside, and found it on the lawn, in a location nowhere near where the line is. Don't ask me how it got there since there wasn't any wind really, but I'm glad it didn't break in the machine and disappear permanently!!
Today I am going to be trying to get more laundry done, as my laundering got stalled yesterday. Probably just Justin's and my stuff, and a load of diapers (which are currently running right now), as it is too windy today to hang little things out. I'm not even going to be hanging diapers outside, as I hung a cover and it tried to blow away on me!
Rebecca's sleeping habits seem to have changed again. I think I would prefer to go back to the "waking four to five times in the night" thing. She's apparently decided that it is time to get up at 4am. Not something I'm too thrilled by. She goes down, whether I want her to or not, by 8:00, whether she is nursing, being held, lying on the floor, whatever. She goes to sleep. She'll wake again between 11:30 and midnight, and then again at 1:30 or 2... and then she wakes up and is ready to go at 4am! And, this is regardless of how much time she slept through the day. She could take a three hour nap and do that, or take two ten minute "naps" and still do that. I'm going to go crazy, lol! Anyway, hopefully her little internal clock will tell her it is time to sleep from 4 until at least 6 sometime soon, as she was doing wonderfully, waking between 7 and 7:30 for the longest time.
And, with that, I must be off, because I need to get laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc done... I'm hoping that at least my kitchen, diningroom, and living room will look halfway decent by the end of tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment