He can also be very NOT cute, but this was cute... So, anyway, we announced the coming baby last Sunday, and then that evening, after our nephew had been put to bed he was caught out of bed a number of times. When he was finally asked WHY he was out of bed, he apparently used the first thing that popped into his head as the excuse for his being awake! His words were, "I don't know when I'm going to have a baby..." The poor kid, lol! The idea of having a baby cousin had him so worried because he didn't know when HE was having the baby!
And... both our niece and nephew regularly ask me how big the "babies" are. Now, to my KNOWLEDGE, there is only one baby. We'll find out in a few weeks, I suppose, when they decide if I'm measuring right and all that, but for now we are working on the assumption that there is and will only be, one baby coming. So, I've been correcting the miswording every time! Of course, Justin isn't much help, seeing as he is still insisting we're having twins, and regularly makes the mistake of saying "babies" instead of "baby"!
Well, I had my biometrics appointment yesterday, and was finished there before my appointment was even supposed to happen, so I suppose that means everything went well. We should have work and travel papers sometime before the middle of June! Isn't that exciting? :-) We're hoping to have the travel papers before the middle of May, actually, but who knows if that will happen or not.
aww things are moving along for you (with regards immigration). sooo glad! heehee your nephew and niece sound so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, it's really nice to have things actually moving now!!
ReplyDeleteMy niece and nephew have their moments! Of course, every kid has their moments, but these kids are PURPOSELY doing more not-cute things lately than cute things for some reason (we're all looking to solve it because they're starting to drive us all nuts!).