Sunday, March 23, 2008

Big News!

Well, I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this, but I think I will post it tonight! You may notice a little "ticker" at the right now, and it is a count down... to our due date! We are expecting a baby in October... well... really, it could be October OR November, because the due date falls on October 31 (or October 30 by my calculations, but it never hurts to have an extra day there)! Anyway, there's our big news!

8 comments:

  1. Aha! So you couldn't hold out any longer in waiting to tell? ;) It is hard eh? Hope your keeping all right, I need to email you but time nor energy at this point will allow me! Hopefully I'll do it soon!

    Ev xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... well, actually, the plan was to simply wait until our parents knew, which I did, but... I felt like posting it then instead of waiting until morning! :-)

    I'm mostly doing okay, though just starting to get past the bug Justin gave me... hopefully after it is COMPLETELY gone I'll have an energy boost, because I was doing pretty good until it got me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, hope you feel better soon! we're struggling with colds just now...yucky. I can't remember having such a bad cold in years! Husbands are really good at giving sicknesses to their wives I'm afraid! But what would we do without our man?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true, on both counts! Though, he's making himself VERY useful! Even cleaned the bathroom this week! Very nice husband I've got, isn't it?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete