Sunday, May 6, 2012

She WHAT???

I spent the weekend making Rebecca some play dresses. The ones behind her in the picture are a little longer than knee length, the one she's wearing is longer than I was intending, but she likes its length anyway. :)


And, this afternoon, Rebecca came up behind me with a little handful of hair, and said, "Look, Mummy, I cut my hair!" And that's when Justin and I both, in unison, said, "WHAT?????" At least there really isn't much evidence she did it (THANK GOODNESS!!!). Her bangs are slightly shorter than they used to be on one side, but not even so short that it will be particularly noticeable. At least I don't think it is.



The short hair at the side there is what she trimmed off
We have yet again insisted that she is not allowed to cut her own, or anyone else's hair without express permission from us and the other person. Hopefully she'll listen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment