Saturday, April 16, 2011

Painting and Swinging :)

Rebecca just loves to do anything related to arts and crafts, and I found this little picture frame at Target in their dollar section, so I picked it up for Rebecca to paint for her Grandma.





Elias fell asleep in his carseat on the way home, holding onto a glowstick he was given at the black light mini golf place, so I took the opportunity to test out the tripod Justin gave me for Christmas. :) These are old pictures of him, I believe from January, as he no longer rides in the infant car seat. We have since switched him into a MyRide 65 convertible seat since he was getting too big for the infant carrier (as you can somewhat see in the pictures, actually).



And, still one of Rebecca's favourite activities, is swinging. Because Elias uses the baby/toddler swing, and she is (usually) pretty good about holding on to regular swings, we decided to get her a "big girl" swing instead of getting her a baby swing as well, so now they can both swing at the same time. Maybe one day we will have a swing set for them as well, but for now the porch attached to the garage (for the FROG) suffices. I'm not sure how we'll mount a slide for them, however!






And, while that is all I'm posting this evening, I do have many, many, many pictures coming, it's just going to take me a few days to get to them all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment