I took these pictures all at the end of August...

Rebecca loves to hold ("hug") Elias :)


Doesn't his expression look like he's a little concerned?? :)

Yep... definitely concerned!

I thought this looked cute with them both sound asleep facing the same direction.

Apparently Uh-Oh likes to look over the fence with an unobstructed view, so he goes walking over the roof of our shed! Justin noticed him there one morning, so we took a picture.

It's been a challenge to keep things tidy, let alone clean the house, since Elias was born. Rebecca is into everything, and thinks she's "helping" even though she's often NOT helping at ALL. So, one day I pulled out a sheet of snowman stickers and a piece of paper, sat her on a chair in the living room, and cleaned the rest of the room while she sat and did her stickers... and then stuck the stickers all over herself as well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment