Monday, June 29, 2009

Many, many, many, many pictures...

so many, that I don't think I'll put them all in one post! However, here are a whole bunch of pictures from the last while.

Rebecca is constantly babbling now. It is actually rare to have her in a good mood and not hear her "talking" (or shrieking in glee as the case may be!).



Rebecca fell asleep on me... it was and still is about the only way we can get her to go to sleep lately (on top of one of us).




This is her snuffly noise face. It's quite cute, and I'm sure I have it on video somewhere, but I'm not sure where. I'll have to go through all my little clips sometime!


Rebecca likes to play with her hat, and it rarely stays on her head lately!


See??


Rebecca and I take a walk every day, if we can, and I brought my camera along at the beginning of June, so here are a few interesting pictures.

This first one is of a chestnut (we think) flower.
This one is of the fly attracted to the flowers...


A mimosa tree, in bloom! I think they are quite pretty, and boy do they smell good when they're flowering!


And, often times, Rebecca falls asleep before we get back now! She didn't used to... either she's bored with our "normal route" or the movement finally has that effect!



Rebecca has started crawling on her hands and knees! Though this picture doesn't actually show it. She keeps sitting or laying down every time I think I MIGHT get a picture of her on hands and knees!


Can you guess why this next picture is in here??


If you guessed that she has a tooth, you'd be right! TWICE! And, we think she is teething again. Through the day she is a pretty cheerful teether, but through the night she is miserable. Even with Tylenol or Motrin she is nursing constantly through the night in order to keep her quiet and let me get a few hours of sleep. She's pretty happy once the teeth come through though!

We actually hadn't realized she had two teeth until Jacob came up to me and told me that she had two (because he'd FELT the second?!), and I told him that no, she only has one, but she should be getting more soon... and then I looked later, and guess what?! She had a second tooth. I had to apologize to my nephew, LOL!

SO... once you have teeth, the next step is to learn to eat solid foods, right? So here's Rebecca experimenting with about a tablespoon of cooked rice.




Here is the in progress, and finished product of our take on toddler bunk beds! (Rebecca is in the picture for a size reference... she's about 25 inches tall.)



Beds completely made and ready for Amelia and Jacob. We'd planned for Amelia to be on top, and Jake to be on bottom, but they decided differently. It's going to be OUR way next time, because Jake on top is not so great an idea (he likes to hang half way off it, or jump from the top to the bottom, or anything else that strikes his fancy, LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment